Friday, December 22, 2006

Something to spend gift cards on...

I just have to share it. I am now obsessed with the band Blue October's latest album, Foiled. My favorites are the song "Into the Ocean" and "X-Amount of words". Can't believe it took 5 albums for them to come to my attention, but of course there is always the possibility that this album is just better. I have heard some of the History for Sale album and I like the more up-tempo songs of this one. I'm so exceeding pathetic I listened to the "X-Amount of words", "Drilled A Wire Through My Cheek", "Sound of Pulling Heave Down", and "Everlasting Friend" song sequence repeatedly fore most of the drive from DC to Breezewood, on the way to da 'Burgh. Here's hoping I don't overdo it and ruin my appreciation.

In other music news don't forget to get your tickets to the Snow Patrol show at the American University arena, they are playing with OK Go, and it looks to be an amazing show, I can't wait! (use the above link to check out some of their music videos on Launch, especially OK, Go, their videos are awesome)

No comments: