Sunday, March 02, 2008

It must be that time of the month for Mother Nature

Mother Nature sure was a moody biotch this week. The week started with some beautiful weather in the 50s and sunny (after having a near 70 degree day the week before). I was walking to the always delicious Pot Belly's to get me some lunch and I even saw the first leaves popping out of a tree. I love that first vibrant green of spring it so beautiful.

But I was being naive. I should have know winter wouldn't go calmly. The very next day the high was around 28 and the wind chill was so bad on the Metro platform that I wanted to curl into a ball and huddle in a corner until my train came.

Then just a days after that we are back with temps in the mid 50s and constant sun (even possible to get into the 60s this week). I can't wait for spring, it should be here shortly, but until then I'll be skiing in Maine much of next week, where the weather only knows how to do one thing, be cold... very, very cold.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Mother Nature is a heinous bitch.

人妻 said...

Hな人妻たちの社交場、割り切った付き合いも当然OK!欲求不満のエロ人妻たちを好みに合わせてご紹介します。即会い、幼な妻、セレブ、熟女、SM妻、秘密、以上6つのジャンルから遊んでみたい女性を選んでください